Let’s face it. Sometimes life makes it hard to pursue a healthy lifestyle. Our goal is to eliminate financial barriers and provide as many people as possible with Y programs and services that help make life healthier and happier.
That's why as a charity the YMCA raises money year-round so that we can provide financial assistance directly to people who need it most–children, families, men, women and seniors who otherwise wouldn't be able to participate in life-enhancing YMCA programs.
Do you need financial assistance so that you or a loved one can participate in a YMCA program? We're here to help.
At the Y, we believe everyone can reach their potential when they are active, learning and connected.
- When kids are active, they do better academically
- When teens get leadership opportunities, they gain confidence and become more connected
- When families play together, everyone thrives
- When adults pursue an active lifestyle, they reduce stress and improve their health
- When older adults remain active and participate in social activities, they are happier
Please contact Shelly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like the information emailed to you. You may also call us at 403-327-YMCA (9622) or stop in to find out more information.
The Lethbridge YMCA's Strong Kids Campaign allows children and their families to receive reduced memberships or to assist with up to two weeks of summer camp (ages 3-16).
Please see the brochure below to find out other ways you can receive funding to assist with swimming lessons, preschool programming, reduced membership fees, camps and more!