Our new Before & After School Care Program and Preschool Program offer full day programs during school closures as part of our licensed programs. They will be close to the same as your favourite YMCA camps you’re used to – with a few changes that will be familiar if you have attended a licensed program before!
- Program is licensed by Alberta Child Care, and as such eligible families are able to receive Alberta Child Care Subsidy. If you are ineligible for this program but still require financial assistance for camp registration please email [email protected] for assistance.
- All staff are certified Early Childhood Educators.
- Snacks and Lunch are included
- Activities include all the camp favorites like games, art, physical activity, use of YMCA amenities like pool, field house, and indoor playground, as well as offsite field trips to near by parks and green spaces with a focus on children’s interests
School age programs:
- Opens 6:45am, Closing at 6pm with families able to drop off and pick up anytime in that window.
- Program is based on the YMCA A Place to Connect curriculum
- Opens 7am to 6pm, with families able to drop off and pick up anytime in that window
- Program based on the YMCA Preschool Curriculum
Welcome to Camp!
Register below to get in on all the fun!
Items to bring to Camp:
- Weather appropriate clothing to play outside
- Water Bottle
- Bathing suit, towel, and a plastic bag
- Running Shoes
Cancellation Policy: You may cancel up to one (1) week in advance of the start date of camp (that your child is registered) for a full refund.
For more information, regarding financial assistance, registration or other questions please contact:
School Ages : Brittany Janecke, Before & After School Care Manager [email protected]
Preschool : Kristen Hatfield, Early Years Manager, [email protected]
To secure your place in this program, payment is due at the time of registration. If you are unable to make a full payment at the time of registration, please contact our Membership Services department by calling 403-942-5757 or by email us at [email protected].
In order to receive member pricing, the membership must remain in effect for the duration of the program. Should the participant cancel their membership prior to the end of the program, the YMCA of Lethbridge requires the participant to pay the difference between the member and the non-member pricing to continue in the program.