Assisted Membership Options
As a charity, the YMCA does not turn anyone away due to their ability to pay. Our Assisted Membership options offer the chance for individuals and families to experience the YMCA at a rate that fits their needs and budget.
- All general memberships include access to the fitness centre, fitness classes, track, field house gymnasium, indoor play space, aquatics, and change rooms.
- Children under 2 drop-in for FREE.
- All assisted membership options cover general membership access.
Children also receive:
- 1 week of camp (limited spaces available)
- 2 swim lesson sessions per year
- 1 youth sport program per year
CHILD / TEEN2 - 17 years old
ADULT18+ years old
How to Apply
You are automatically approved if you are a verified recipient of one of the following:
- AISH CARD
- AB Works
- CRB Benefit
- Medical Insurance
- Employment Insurance
- Partnering Group Home
Please bring one of the above, and apply using the button below.
If you do not qualify under Option 1, you may provide a current tax assessment and pay stubs (minimum 1 month) for all applicants over the age of 18 instead, and apply using the button below.