Assisted Membership Options
As a charity, the YMCA does not turn anyone away due to their ability to pay. Our Assisted Membership options offer the chance for individuals and families to experience the YMCA at a rate that fits their needs and budget.
We offer two choices for assisted memberships: drop-in and monthly.
GST is included in all pricing.
Drop-In Assisted Membership
Daily Rate - GST Included
- Single day access to the fitness centre, fitness classes, track, fieldhouse gymnasium, indoor play space, aquatics, and change rooms
- Fee is per visit
Monthly Assisted Membership
Monthly Rate - GST Included
- Unlimited monthly access to the fitness centre, fitness
classes, track, field house gymnasium, indoor play space, aquatics, and change rooms
- Membership card with QR code to skip the Member Services line
Children and teens receive:
- 1 week of camp (limited spaces available)
- 2 swim lesson sessions per year
- 1 youth sport program per year
How to Apply
Option 1 (For Individual Memberships Only):
You are automatically approved if you are a verified recipient of one of the following:
- AISH Card
- Alberta Works Card
- Alberta Adult Health Benefit
- Alberta Child Health Benefit
- Alberta Seniors Benefit Card
- Evidence of Employment Insurance (EI)
- Evidence of Medical Insurance
- Disability Tax Credit
- Refugee Claimant Card
Please bring one of the above, and apply using the button below.
Option 2 (For Individual or Family Memberships):
If you do not qualify under Option 1, you may provide your most recent Notice of Assessment from the CRA and a recent paystub for all applicants over the age of 18.
Apply using the button below.
Option 3 (Referrals for Individual Memberships):
Are you an employee of a social service organization whose client would benefit from financial assistance for their YMCA membership? Email [email protected] to inquire about our referral form.