Summer & PD Day Camps
Join us for a fun and exciting camp experience in our YMCA Summer & PD Day Camps. Spend the day swimming, exploring the outdoors, and meeting new friends. Participants will have opportunities to go to our pool, gymnasium, create fun crafts, go outside (weather permitting) and so much more each day.
Times of Camp (Pre/Post Care included in the cost of Camp):
- Pre-care: 7:30am – 9:00am
- Camp: 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Post-care: 4:00pm – 5:30pm
Items to Bring:
- Indoor and outdoor shoes, water bottle, full lunch kit, weather appropriate clothing, swim trunks with towel and plastic bag, sunscreen, bug spray, hat for outdoors, and any allergy or medication needed
Weekly Themes 2023 (More details will be sent via email):
- Week 7 – All Around The World Week 8 – Detectives N’ Mystery Week 9 – Spirit Week
Important things to note:
- Camps will NOT include swim lessons but rather free swim times every day
- Summer Camp is currently for ages 5-12Y
To view our summer camp FAQ’s, click here
For current YMCA Assisted Members who wish to inquire about camp or register, please click: here.
In addition to our Assisted Membership Program, the following financial assistance programs are available in our area:
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to our Sport and Fieldhouse Manager, Matt Lehouillier at [email protected] or Summer Camp Coordinator, Stephanie Bell at [email protected]. For the Mini Movers exclusively contact our Senior Community Programs Manager, Kristen Hatfield at [email protected].
To secure your place in this program, payment is due at the time of registration. We ask that cancellations are made 1 week prior the start of camp for a full refund. If you are unable to make a full payment at the time of registration, please contact our Membership Services department by calling 403-942-5757 or by email us at [email protected].
In order to receive member pricing, the membership must remain in effect for the duration of the program. Should the participant cancel their membership prior to the end of the program, the YMCA of Lethbridge requires the participant to pay the difference between the member and the non-member pricing to continue in the program.