PD Day Camp
Join us for a fun and exciting experience in our PD Day Care program. Spend the day swimming, exploring the YMCA, and meeting new friends. Participants will have opportunities to go to our pool, gymnasium, Indoor Play, Rec Room, create fun crafts, go outside (weather permitting) and so much more each day.
Times of Care program (Pre/Post Care included in the cost of program):
- Pre-care: 7:30am – 8:30am
- Care: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Post-care: 4:30pm – 5:30pm
Items to Bring:
- Indoor and outdoor shoes, water bottle, full lunch kit, weather appropriate clothing, swim suit with towel and plastic bag, sunscreen, bug spray, hat for outdoors, and any allergy or medication needed
Important things to note:
- Program will NOT include swim lessons but rather free swim times every day
- PD Day Care is currently for ages 6-12Y
- This program is not licensed child care and not eligible for Alberta Child Care Subsidy. Click here to access YMCA Child Care
For current YMCA Assisted Members who wish to inquire about the program or register, please click: here.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to our Child and Youth Programs Manager Justice Thompson at [email protected] or 403-942-5734.
To secure your place in this program, payment is due at the time of registration. We ask that cancellations are made 1 week prior the start of camp for a full refund. If you are unable to make a full payment at the time of registration, please contact our Membership Services department by calling 403-942-5757 or by email us at [email protected].
In order to receive member pricing, the membership must remain in effect for the duration of the program. Should the participant cancel their membership prior to the end of the program, the YMCA of Lethbridge requires the participant to pay the difference between the member and the non-member pricing to continue in the program.
PD Day Camp November 2023-December 2023
PD Day Camp September 2023-October 2023