Youth & Family Sport Programs
The Cor Van Raay YMCA of Lethbridge offers a variety of youth programming. All skills and abilities are welcome. Skills taught will vary between age groups.
- All sessions will run for 60 minutes.
- Please make sure to bring a water bottle, activewear, and indoor active foot wear
- As per our updated program sign in/out policy effective January 1st 2022, parents/guardians aged 16+ with valid government-issued photo ID are authorized and MUST sign in/out participants aged 7 and under.
- Spring 2022 Session: Apr.26-Jun.18
- Summer 2022 Session: July 5-Sept.02
Spring Registration Begins:
- Members: March 07th
- Non-members: March 21st
Summer Registration Begins:
- Members: April 18th
- Non-members: May 1st
Register below and get back in the courts today!
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to our Sport and Fieldhouse Manager, Matt Lehouillier at [email protected]
To secure your place in this program, payment is due at the time of registration. If you are unable to make a full payment at the time of registration, please contact our Membership Services department by calling 403-942-5757 or by email us at [email protected].
In order to receive member pricing, the membership must remain in effect for the duration of the program. Should the participant cancel their membership prior to the end of the program, the YMCA of Lethbridge requires the participant to pay the difference between the member and the non-member pricing to continue in the program.
All Sports- Youth Sport- WAIT LIST
Youth Badminton (6Y-9Y)
Youth Badminton (10Y-12Y)
Youth Basketball (6Y-7Y)
Youth Basketball (8Y-9Y)
Youth Basketball (10Y-12Y)
Youth Basketball (13Y-15Y)
Youth Indoor Soccer/Futsal (6Y-9Y)
Youth Multi-Sport (6Y-9Y)
Youth Multi-Sport (10Y-12Y)
Youth Volleyball (8Y-9Y)
Youth Volleyball (10Y- 12Y)