Our new Before & After School Care Program offers full day camps during school closures as part of our licensed programs. They will be similar to your favourite YMCA camps you’re used to – with a few changes!
- Program is licensed by Alberta Child Care which means eligible families are able to receive Alberta Child Care Subsidy. If you are ineligible for this program but still require financial assistance for camp registration please contact us.
- All staff are certified Early Childhood Educators.
- Snacks and Lunch are included
As always – Activities include all the camp favorites like games, art, physical activity, use of YMCA amenities like pool, field house, and indoor playground, as well as offsite field trips to near by parks and green spaces with a focus on children’s interests.
School age programs:
- Children in Kindergarten to Grade 6
- Opens 6:45am to 6pm with families able to drop off and pick up anytime
- Program is based on the YMCA A Place to Connect curriculum
- Camps available for:
- Thanksgiving (Now Closed)
- Winter (Now Closed)
- Teachers Convention (Now Closed)
- Spring Break Camp (Full, Closed)
- Summer (Registration Opens April 4 for members, & April 25 for non-members)
Summer Camp Information:
- Registration packages and Consent forms are required for your child to attend Licensed summer camps.
- Summer camp forms will be emailed on June 1st and will need to be returned by June 13th for all summer camp registrations.
- Age groups over lap for the ease of registration!
Welcome to Camp!
Our day camps for summer 2022 are now full. We look forward to seeing you next summer!
Items to bring to Camp:
- Weather appropriate clothing to play outside
- Water Bottle
- Bathing suit, towel, and a plastic/wet bag
- Shoes appropriate for running & playing
You may cancel up to 30 days in advance of the start date of camp for a full refund.
Summer camp fees:
- July registration fees will be pulled from the payment method on file on July 4th, 2022
- August registration fees will be pulled from the payment method on file on August 2nd, 2022.
In order to receive member pricing, the membership must remain in effect for the duration of the program. Should the participant cancel their membership prior to the end of the program, the YMCA of Lethbridge requires the participant to pay the difference between the member and the non-member pricing to continue in the program.
For more information, registration or other questions please contact:
Naomi Kempe- Child Care Centre Manager CVR [email protected]
Brittany Janecke- Senior Licensed Programs Manager [email protected]
For assisted members / financial assistance options please contact
Kristina Larkin – Director of Community Programs [email protected]
Weekly Licensed Summer Camp Ages 7 years to 9 years